Your Well-being in Our Care
With a strong sense of duty, responsibility and professionalism, we are happy to announce that Golden Sun Hotel will welcome visitors again as from the 01st of July 2020, always in accordance with the guidelines of the National Agency for Public Health and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We understand there are many concerns during this time and wish to assure our guests that the safety and well-being of our guests, customers and colleagues are of paramount importance to us. Please see below for information about the practices we follow, as well as useful information / recommendations during your stay.
Our Health & Safety Commitment
With the notion of minimizing the spread of the virus and assure the safety and health of our guests and employees, our hotel has taken various precautionary measures
- are all trained and follow the required protective protocol, by wearing face masks gloves, and protective equipment and follow the required sanitation standards
- practice safe distancing
- have received comprehensive training and certifications
- clean and sanitize all high frequency and highly touched areas using approved disinfectants (as per the protocol requirements)
- are temperature screened prior entering hotel premises. Colleagues unwell will be asked to stay at home
- In pre-arrival communication guest will be offered property related health and safety measure and information
- Guests will be requested to fill in health and travel declaration forms upon arrival
- Hand sanitizing gels are available in all common areas in the hotel
- Contactless payment methods are available.
- Guestrooms are thoroughly sanitized and disinfected after each check-out
- Housekeeping is offered only upon guests request and not on a daily basis
- Housekeeping is offered practicing safe distancing during service (guest is not allowed in the room during housekeeping service)
- Guest laundry is returned with individual packaging to ensure the highest hygiene standards
- We have enhanced hotel’s daily linen disinfection process that sanitizes laundry hygienically with stringent measures
- Room setup with minimal settings
- All public washroom facilities are equipped with anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizers.
- The restaurant will remain closed until further notice
- Breakfast is offered as follows:
~ 09.00am-11.00am Room service Breakfast is available from 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM. The room service breakfast menu is proved to you upon your check in and it indicates the breakfast option you have. There is no additional charge for the options mentioned in the breakfast menu. In case of anything further than the below, the bar menu pricelist will apply (please ask at the reception desk for prices). For your order you can either call and place it or fill out the card hereunder and hand it to the front deck (reception) from the night before (latest by 21.00pm).
~ For breakfast between 07.00-09.00am you can apply at the reception desk for a breakfast basket to be offered and placed in your room. There are not hot items available. There is no additional charge for the options mention in the breakfast menu hereunder. In case of anything further than the above bar menu pricelist will apply (please apply at the reception desk for prices). For your order you can either call and place your order or fill out the card and provide it to the front deck (reception) from the night before (latest by 21.00pm)
- Temporary closure of the swimming pool and pool bar for some days of the week
- Floorplans and seating capacities are adjusted to comply with safe distancing guidelines and protocols.
- Group size limitations apply per table (as per the local regulations and advice)
- Table setup in individual portions and with minimal settings
- Hand sanitizing gels will be available at the reception and other convenient locations
- 2m distance indications are placed in common areas
- Increased frequency of sanitation, cleaning and inspection is done in all public areas, washrooms and high touched and used surfaces is done.
- Increased frequency of sanitation, cleaning and inspection is done in all fancoils, air handling units and exhaust systems
- Hans sanitizing gels are available at convenient areas of the hotel.
- In view of the current COVID-19 situation, for all reservations made prior to 1 April 2020, including advanced purchase rates 30 June 2020, we will waive the cancellation charges regardless of booking channel, if cancelled more than 24 hours prior to arrival date.
For all other reservations, our normal cancellation policy applies; please refer to the terms and conditions of your booking.
For further assistance, please call us 0030.210.8981353 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- During this evolving situation, we continue to welcome our guests at our hotel in accordance with local requirements.
We wish to thank our guests for their continued trust and co-operation during this unprecedented situation.